Through this page, you can get Cabinet Secretariat Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021 – Application Form. The Cabinet Secretariat Aviation Division is soliciting applications from Pakistani nationals to fill the vacancies. Provincial quotas are listed in the advertisement. The ad was announced by the Daily Nation newspaper. August 17, 2021.
Latest job advertisement in Cabinet Secretariat.
|Posted:||August 17, 2021|
|due date:||September 01, 2021|
|Address:||Section Officer Admin, Aviation Division, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
Applications are invited from eligible Pakistani nationals for the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), Stenographer (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-11), and IT Technician (BPS-11). Only those who meet the requirements of the following post can apply.
- A 6-week basic IT training course including NITB’s MS Office is mandatory for initial appointment after selection and during the probationary period.
Steno Typist (BPS-14):
- Typing / shorthand speed 40/80 respectively.
- Must have computer literature.
- A 3-week basic IT training course including an MS office run by NITB is mandatory for initial appointment after selection and during the probation period.
IT Technician (BPS-11):
- Second Class or Grade C Intermediate in Computer Science.
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology with Intermediate or Statistics / Mathematics / Physics from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
The age limit is specified in the advertisement. According to government policy, the upper age limit will be relaxed. Employees of government departments can also apply, but they must apply through their own departments.
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021?