On this page, we publish new career opportunities announced by Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL. This Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Trainee Jobs 2021 – PPL Training Program. Announced on August 1, 2021 Applicants interested in seeking training opportunities are welcome to apply through the daily Jang newspaper.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited – PPL Jobs Latest
|Posted:||August 1, 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, DAE, Master.|
|due date:||August 16, 2021.|
|free space:||More than one|
|Company:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited – PPL|
|Address:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
PPL is offering a job training program which is advertised through two different advertisements. We’ve published information on both ads here. Applicants for this training program will be recruited by the National Testing Services NTS. Therefore, candidates are requested to visit the NTS website for detailed information.
PPL Jobs Training Program Advertisement No. 1.
This ad is looking for foreign / Pakistani nationals with a bachelor’s degree (at least 16 years of education) or equivalent in specific subjects as mentioned below. The maximum age limit is 28 years.
Categories and criteria:
- Engineering: Accredited by BE / BSBSC / MScPEC.
- Geosciences: BSc / MSc (Geophysics / Geology) / Geological Engineering in related categories.
- Information Technology: PEC / MCS / BCS / BSc / BS or equivalent qualification recognized in Information Technology
- Management (Administration / HR / Procurement): MBA / BScBS / BBA in Management / Supply Chain / HR
- Finance: MBA / BSc / BS / BBA or equivalent in Finance / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA.
A total of 30 trainee jobs are being created in this advertisement. The ad contains the number of posts in each category. Candidates can do NTS for more information or read the given advertisement.
PPL Training Job Opportunities Advertisement No. 2.
In this advertisement, PPL provides training opportunities to young engineers and diploma holders who are residents of Dera Bugti, Kandhkot, Kashmore, Matiari, Sanghar, Rawalpindi, Chakwal and Attock.
Specialized Graduate Trainee Engineers:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (16 years of education) in a petroleum, mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, or related field or a Pakistani citizen recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council PEC.
Special Trainee Diploma Holders:
- Pakistani citizen with 3-year diploma in Associate Engineering DAE in Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical or Diploma in these fields.
How to apply for Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Trainee Jobs 2021?