The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa health department is trying to get applications from the government. Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu Jobs 2021.. We get this career notice from Daily Mashreq newspaper. Interested people are looking for government jobs in Bannu / Health Department jobs. Read this post.
Latest job advertisement in KPK health department.
|Posted:||August 1, 2021|
|due date:||August 12, 2021.|
|Company:||KP Health Department|
|Address:||Director of Hospital, Medical Teaching Institution MTI, Bannu.|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu seeks the services of 52 Medical Officers (BPS-17) (Male / Female) and 150 Charge Nurse (Male / Female) (BPS-16). Candidates seeking jobs for Medical Officers and Charge Nurses in KPK 2021 should apply against this recruitment.
Candidates who want to get employment through this recruitment should fulfill the requirements of the post. Applicants are forwarded to post the ad below. Complete information about the recruitment process is also included in the vacancy notice.
Medical Officers (BPS-17):
- Age range: 22 to 35 years.
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification recognized by PMC.
- Completion of one year homework.
- Valid PMC registration.
- Experienced professionals will be preferred.
Nurse in charge (BSP-16):
- B.Sc Nursing 4 year Degree or Post RN B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing with one year Special Post Basic Diploma
- A valid PMC registration.
How to apply for Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu Jobs 2021?