On this page, we published an ad containing Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2021 through FPSC – Apply Online. This advertisement has been announced on July 3, 2021 and the last date for submission of application is July 26, 2021. Candidates are invited to apply all over Pakistan. Applies to both men and women. Candidates should also attend FPSC Jobs.
Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted:||July 3, 2021|
|due date:||July 26, 2021|
|Company:||Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC|
|Address:||Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group|
A total of 29 new posts of Assistant Private Secretary are being created. These jobs are being created in many ministries and federal government departments. The advertisement has quotas for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Sindh Rural, Merit, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, Former FATA and AJ. Available to fill these positions:
- Ministry of Housing and Works
- Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- National Security Division
- Naval Headquarters. Ministry of Defense
- Director of Federal Government Educational Institutions. Ministry of Defense
- Hajj Directorate – Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
- Federal government organization
- Prime Minister’s Office (Public)
- Military Land and Cantonment Department – Ministry of Defense
The position of Assistant Private Secretary requires a second class or Grade C bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the HEC. A minimum shorthand speed of 100 WPM and a typing speed of 50 WPM are required. The applicant must be computer literate.
The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 28 years. According to government policy, relaxation at the age of 5 is acceptable. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
How to apply for Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2021?